This session is a Menu A course option for the WVCPD Teacher Academy and is open to all teachers.
This session is created around the work of Lee Canter’s book, Classroom Management for Academic Success, exploring how classroom management affects student achievement.
Discussion topics and strategies include:
• Defining classroom management and what the research says about classroom management
• Organizing the learning environment
• Creating an environment of respect and rapport
• Managing student behaviors
• Implementing classroom procedures
• Establishing a culture for learning
Your space will not be guaranteed until payment for the session or purchase order number is received.